Ann's Pasties - From Our Door to Yours
We offer our local home delivery service of frozen pasties & sausage rolls.
Deliveries can be made and paid for online or over the phone, we then deliver your order to your doorstep. Once delivered your order can be stored in the freezer and cooked up when you fancy.
How our home delivery works
- We cover most of the TR postcodes.
- Minimum order of 10 pasties
- Deliveries are made between 8am & 6pm, unfortunately we are unable to give you an exact time for your delivery.
- Our driver will ring on the phone number provided as they head to your drop to let you know they are on route. If the driver is unable to get to speak to you on the phone and receive any instruction from you they will be unable to leave your pasties as they are frozen and will thaw quickly.
- If we are unable to speak with you our driver will leave a card to say they tried to deliver. You can then contact us to arrange another delivery date or pick them up from our branch in Helston.
Our pasties cook best straight from frozen. Every oven is different but we recommend cooking them for about an hour at 165 - 175 degrees.
To give the bottoms a nice crisp dry finish, leave plenty of space on the tray between your pasties and you might need to re-tray them half way through if a lot of juice is coming out.